The Rusty Nail is a simple cocktail made with Scotch whiskey and Drambuie (a Scotch liqueur made from whisky, honey and spices). It is easy to make and has a unique taste of whiskey and honey, with a hint of spice. It combines the strong taste of whiskey with the sweet and spicy taste of Drambuie.
- 4 cl scotch whisky
- 2 cl Drambuie
- A slice of lemon
Course of action:
- Take a cocktail glass and fill it with ice.
- Add scotch whiskey and Drambuie in a shaker or tall glass.
- Stir the ingredients together and then strain into the cocktail glass.
- Cut a slice of lemon and put it in the glass as a garnish.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your Rusty Nail.
Rusty Nail can be customized to your taste by using different types of scotch whiskey or by adding more or less Drambuie, depending on how sweet or bitter you want your drink to be.