Bourbon Milk Punch is a sweet cocktail made with bourbon, milk, sugar and vanilla. It is an easy to make cocktail that is well balanced between sweetness and alcohol. It is a good option for those who want a more unique taste and less bitter taste.
- 4 cl of bourbon
- 3 cl of milk
- 1 cl sugar syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream (optional)
Course of action:
- Take a cocktail glass and fill it with ice.
- Add bourbon, milk, sugar syrup and vanilla extract in a shaker or large glass.
- Stir the ingredients together and then strain into the cocktail glass.
- Top with whipped cream (optional)
- Serve immediately and enjoy your Bourbon Milk Punch.
Bourbon Milk Punch can be customized to your taste by using different types of bourbon or by adding more or less sugar syrup or vanilla extract. You can also add a sprinkle of cinnamon or other spices to give a slightly more complex taste