Whiskey Christmas cocktail is a warm cocktail made with whiskey, apple cider, cinnamon, vanilla, orange and sugar. It's a tasty and comforting drink that goes well with cooler weather and Christmas. This Christmas cocktail is easy to make and can be customized to suit your personal taste.
- 4 cl whiskey
- 6-8 oz apple cider
- 1 stick of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Peel from 1/2 orange
- 1-2 teaspoons of sugar (to taste)
- Possibly. more cinnamon or sugar for sprinkling
Course of action:
- Heat the apple cider, cinnamon, vanilla extract, orange peel and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat until it starts to simmer.
- Remove the cinnamon stick and orange peel.
- Add whiskey and stir well.
- Serve immediately in warm glasses and sprinkle if necessary. a little cinnamon or sugar on top.
You can customize your whiskey Christmas cocktail to your taste by adding more or less whiskey, apple cider, cinnamon, vanilla, orange or sugar. You can also experiment with other flavorings, such as ginger or cloves, to give the cocktail a different flavor profile.