Irish Coffee is a hot cocktail made with Irish whiskey, coffee, sugar and whipped cream. It is an easy to make cocktail that is well balanced between the heat from the coffee, the sweetness from the sugar and the alcoholic taste from the whiskey. This cocktail is a great option for those who want a warm and comforting drink in cooler weather.
- 4 cl of Irish whiskey
- 6-8 oz of coffee
- 1-2 teaspoons of sugar (to taste)
- Whipped cream
Course of action:
- Heat coffee in a jug or coffee pot.
- Add sugar to taste and mix it with the coffee.
- Take an Irish coffee glass or a regular glass and fill it with hot coffee.
- Add Irish whiskey.
- Top with whipped cream and serve immediately.
Irish coffee can be customized to your taste by using different types of Irish whiskey or by adding more or less sugar or whipped cream. You can also experiment with different coffee mixes, for example dark or espresso, to give the cocktail a different flavor profile