Whiskey Fizz is a classic cocktail made with whisky, lemon juice, sugar, egg whites and soda. It is a sweet and light drink that is easy to make and popular with many.
Whiskey Fizz is one of the variants of the Fizz family, which also includes Gin Fizz, Rum Fizz, etc. The Fizz family is characterized by the fact that they are light and refreshing drinks with the egg whites, which give a delicious foamy surface.
- 4 cl whiskey
- 2 cl freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cl sugar syrup
- 1 egg white
Course of action:
- Add whiskey, lemon juice, sugar syrup and egg white in a shaker or large glass.
- Stir the ingredients together and add ice.
- Shake the ingredients and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with ice.
- Fill the glass with soda and serve immediately.